Food Care Co., Ltd. is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information with the utmost care so that we can provide you with peace of mind as we develop our business as a care foods company in the healthcare market.
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
We will acquire any personal information in a lawful and appropriate manner.
2. What does Personal Information entail?
Personal information is information that can be used to identify a specific individual, which may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, occupation, and place of employment.
3. Use of Personal Information
Personal information will be used only within the scope necessary of the following purposes.
In the event that we use personal information for purposes not specified below, we will obtain prior consent from the individual:
- Respond to inquiries from customers and send materials.
- Send product samples requested by customers.
- Provide information regarding seminars and events.
- Provide information on our products and services, marketing activities, and/or product development.
- Efforts to improve the quality of our customer service.
4. Security Management of Personal Information
Appropriate measures will be taken to prevent leakage, falsification, loss, or use of personal information for other than its intended purpose, in accordance with relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
In addition, our employees will be provided with the necessary education and training to ensure the proper handling of personal information.
5. Outsourcing of Personal Information
Should all or part of personal information are outsourced to a third party, a rigorous investigation will be conducted of the outsourced company and necessary supervision of the outsourced company will be implemented to ensure the management of customers’ personal information is handles safe and appropriately.
6. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Personal Information will not provide or disclose to third parties except when we have obtained prior consent in any of the following cases:
- When outsourcing to an external contractor in accordance with No. 5 “Outsourcing of Personal Information”.
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children, and difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
Cookies are used to collect certain information in order to analyze how our customers uses our website and provide customized services and information for our customers.
- What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a feature that stores information about your visit to our site in your computer or mobile device.
Purpose of using cookies is to improve the performance of our website by understanding how the website is used, and to improve services we provide to our customers. In addition, we may associate cookies with information that you have
entered on our website or information about you that we have obtained through the exchange of business cards, participation in events, etc. In this case, we will treat such information as “Personal Information”.
- Use of Google Analytics
Cookies used by our company include a third party cookie called “Google Analytics”. By using these cookies, we can collect and analyze information about your activities on our site without identifying you personally.
If you wish to disable analysis by Google Analytics, you can download and install the “Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-on” provided by Google Inc. on your browser.
Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=ja
Please note that we shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of Google Analytics and Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on services.
In addition to complying with laws and regulations regarding the handling of customers’ personal information, we will review and improve this policy from time to time. Please note that this policy is subject to change without prior notice.
9. Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
When we receive a request from a customer to disclose, correct, or delete his/her personal information, we will respect the customer’s wishes and disclose, correct, or delete the personal information within a reasonable period of time after confirming that the request is made by the customer himself/herself. For requests or inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us at the following address:
FoodCare Co., Ltd.
E-mail ： email@example.com
Phone ： +81-42-700-0555 (Mon-Fri 8:30-17:30)
Enactment Date: April 1, 2011
Revision Date: April 1, 2020
Revision Date: February 1, 2021
FoodCare Co., Ltd.
President Yutaka Takeuchi