“Meats and fishes are too difficult to chew.” and “vegetable are too tough to serve”…
“Suberakaze Meat” help solve these concerns!
- Softens meat by 40%* just by soaking.
- Can be used on beef, pork, chicken, and fish and helps reduce odor from the meat.
- Vegetables (Root/Leafy) can be softened as well.
The Principle Behind Suberakaze Meat
Changes to the Number of Bacteria when Soaking
Results of Using Suberakaze Meat
After cooking the meat and letting it cool down to 20℃, the meat is tested with a creep meter measuring the stress（N/㎡）of
intrusion at 70% using a 3mm diameter plunger at a speed of 10mm/sec.
※Internal test conditions Test using creep meter Plunger: 3mm diameter Speed :10mm/sec Temperature : 20℃
How to Use Suberakaze Meat
How to Use Suberakaze Meat (Advanced)
- Point① Add 5% Suberakaze Meat powder of water volume
- Point② In order to soften equally, cooking by steam or boil is recommended.
- Point③ If needed, use a burner to make burnt marks onto the fish.
- Large pieces of meat ⇒ cut into smaller pieces to ensure that it is thoroughly soaked.
- Frozen food ⇒keep in mind the time needed to defrost before soaking.
- If time is limited ⇒ place the food into a zipper storage bag and massage the soak into the liquid.
Meat and Fish Improving Additive
|Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
|Succinic Acid Disodium
Caution during Usage
If choking occurs please contact emergency services for immediate medical attention!
- This product should not be swallowed directly in its powder form.
- To assure the food is prepared correctly, please make sure to consult a medical professional such as a Dietitian, or Speech Therapist
- When serving, please make sure that the food has been swallowed safely.
- This product is not intended to prevent aspiration.
- Do not reuse the soak repeatedly. It is recommended to use the soak right after preparation and to not let it sit.
- Make sure that the product is stored properly in a place out of reach of children.
- Avoid storing in an area with direct sunlight or high humidity. Please use up promptly after opening.
Nutritional Information (per 100g)